Google
 

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

At last!

Right sorry for the late update, but as I wrote in the comments section there really was nothing relevant to post about in the last week. Just been sitting around waiting for the call. This morning it came, followed quickly by Email telling me I leave tomorrow morning for Hawaii and my first ship.

I will attempt to update this blog whilst I am away. If for some reason I cannot then I will save up the entries and put them all on when I can.

Bye and thankyou for reading/commenting so far.

Rob

1 Comments:

At 10:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that's just great news - at least you are no longer just hanging around.
Hope it turns out the way you would like it, but you wont know till you give it a try.
One thing for sure - your sponsor is one of the better ones - they will at least look after you and your vocational education.
Good luck, you are well prepared, and I wish you well in your venture.

luv Dorothy
16 Nov 06.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home